Saturday 19 September 2015

#seventy two

another of my birthday gifts
was a sewing project book and some fabric
from my friend Jane




using a small part of each fabric
plus some other 
I had in the house
together with some ribbon,
I made the pocket apron.


 I slightly modified it from the actual pattern
as I didn't have bias binding
and don't think I have the eyes or steady hand
to stitch that properly






its going to be so useful
when I'm doing all my bits and bobs


so, that is number seventy two




I find sewing makes a lot quicker
than knit or crochet
but there seems to be so much more mess
and I HATE all of the thread ends to sew in!






today I'll be listening to a cd
from a new band I recently heard on the radio
Summer Above
by
Speck Mountain


and also watching the Rugby World Cup







2 comments: