Tuesday 19 April 2016

the end

my challenge 
for the year
is complete
and 100 things were made!



it was a project I really enjoyed
and it definitely spurred me on
to be more creative.
I renewed my love
of some crafts I used to do
such as stained glass,
and improved my skill at others.


its difficult to choose
a favourite so here,
in no particular order
are my top five makes.

if you had a favourite
please let me know
in the comments.




#thirtythree  A knitted fern shawl from a pattern by Tiny Owl Knits tinyowlknits.wordpress.com:



#seventythree  linocut printing:




the only downside was
I found at times
especially during the summer
that I frantically made things for the sake of it
just to keep the numbers up,
and I didn't manage to
try as many new crafts as I hoped.


I did actually make over 100 things
but I didn't list them all
as some were duplicates
and there were some other
drawings and pieces of writing
that I didn't want to share.
it has been a great accomplishment
and I am so glad I did it




I hope you have enjoyed
seeing all of my makes




I won't be posting
on this blog again,
but I am starting a new one,

meanwhile back at the ranch....



http://meanwhilebackattheranchwithlynn.blogspot.co.uk/



hope to see you there!









the end.










2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on one hundred fabulous finishes. I loved so, so many of them but if pushed to name some absolute favourites it would have to be both sets of ice-skates, the chilli pepper wreath, hot water bottle cover, summer solstice cushion and two of the most stunning shawls ever, the mermaid and fern..... and finally your Mam's Stanley! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Josie that's such a kind thing to say :) x

      Delete